Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Salary: $15.50 to $18.45 /hour
Position: Marketing & Logistics Coordinator
Supervisor: Associate Executive Director
Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt, Temporary Through 8/31/2020
Location: Administration Office
Wage: $15.50 – 18.45/hr DOE/DOQ
Boys & Girls Clubs of Skagit County Mission Statement:
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Under the direct supervision of the Associate Executive Director, the Marketing & Logistics Coordinator will serve as a hub for smaller projects and initiatives primarily focused on the needs of senior leadership, including the CEO, Director of Administration, Associate Executive Director, and Director of Operations and completing duties and projects that advance the mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Skagit County.
Key Roles (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Provide support to the Marketing Department, including the creation/edit of marketing collateral, basic web updates, support social media activities, and be involved in the production of materials, including Stewardship Cards and Posters
- Provide support to the CEO for Logistic Projects, including the ordering of necessary supplies and materials, coordinating deliveries of such items, and other general support elements
- Provide copywriting and editing support as needed
- Assist in coordinating stories and narrative for the Mid-Year Report and other publications, editing current templates within InDesign and Adobe Creative Cloud, for processing and distribution
- Source materials and prepare regular e-newsletters for distribution
- Create and Update website content
- Produce Annual & Mid-Year Report for direct mail
- Assist with the coordination and maintenance of social media platforms
- Develop, create and distribute general marketing materials (brochures, etc)
- Consistently maintain strong brand awareness in all external communication
- Other duties as assigned.
- Marketing/Design degree, work towards a degree or equivalent in experience and education
- One or more years of progressively responsible experience in graphic design, marketing, and public relations, preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing and usual computer applications, including GoogleSuite Products.
- Demonstrated ability in InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Word Press.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and be attentive to details.
- Highly creative problem-solving ability.
- Washington State resident
Human Resource Cultivation Plan:
- Positions close when filled
- Veterans and Miltary spouse are encouraged to apply
- Successful applicants will be interviewed, as needed
Boys & Girls Clubs of Skagit County is an Equal Opportunity Employer